Frequently Asked Questions
This article contains the most frequently asked questions about our Back in Stock Alerts app:
Setting up the app is easy 🙂 Just turn ON the floating button from the settings page so that customers will get notified of back-in-stock products and that's it! Sit back and let the app do the hard work.
2. Is there a paid plan?
The app is absolutely 100% free!
3. Will I be able to know how many people have subscribed to the notification when their products get restocked and how many messages were sent out?
Yes, this information will be visible on the Dashboard. To learn more about this, check this article.
4. Will I be able to track what and how many products are subscribed?
Yes. You can go to the Reports section of the app and will display information when a customer subscribes to a specific product.
5. How do I change the text of the notification?
The notification text is 100% customizable. Change the text and design to match your brand and style. You can check this guide on how to do it.
6. The app isn't working for my store.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help right away.
You can simply delete the app from the list on your Shopify admin to uninstall it. The app is built with Shopify's recommended Script Tag method. This means that all code will be deleted when the app is removed from your apps list.
You may also remove the code from your theme.liquid files to make sure that there will be no conflict whatsoever with other apps. You can do this by accessing your Shopify admin and going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
8. How can my customers disable notifications from my store in case they prefer to do so?
Disabling notifications from any site can be done by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the site and choosing Block or Disable in the Notifications drop-down menu such as shown in the example below: