This article lists down the most frequently asked questions about the Back in Stock app:
1. How do I enable the app?
It's easy :) Just turn ON the floating button from the settings page so that customers will get notified of back-in-stock products and that's it! Sit back and let the app do the hard work.
2. Is there a paid plan?
Nope, the app is 100% Free!
3. Will I be able to know how many people have subscribed to the notification when their products get restocked and how many messages were sent out?
Yes, this information will be visible on the Dashboard.
4. Will I be able to track what and how many products are subscribed?
Yes. You can go to the Reports section of the app and will display information when a customer subscribes to a specific product.
5. How do I change the text of the notification?
The notification text is 100% customizable. Change the text and design to match your brand and style. You can check this guide on how to do it.
6. The app isn't working for my store.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help right away.
7. How do I uninstall the app?
You can simply delete the app from the list on your Shopify admin to uninstall it. The app is built with Shopify's recommended Script Tag method. This means that all code will be deleted when the app is removed from your apps list.