How to modify and style the Subscribe Form
The Subscribe Form is the form that customers need to fill out to request a notification to be sent to them as soon as their desired product gets available on your online store. This is a win-win situation for both of you and your customers since it will guarantee a sure sale to your store and also guarantee a reservation for the customer to make sure he will be able to get the product before it runs out again.
There are default texts on the different fields on this Subscribe Form but you can customize them and change them to suit your taste. To do this, follow these easy steps:
1. Launch the app and go to Settings.
2. Click the Subscribe Form tab.
3. Under the Form Labels section, change the Header Label according to your preferred header.
Note: The Preview section on the right will automatically apply the changes as you modify the settings.
4. Change the texts in the Body Content field.
5. Change the texts in the Button Label as desired.
6. Create your own Footer Content as you prefer.
7. Under the Confirmation Messages section, change the texts in the Success field. This message will appear when the customer had successfully signed up.
8. Type in the texts you want in the Already Registered field. This message will appear if the customer had successfully signed up for the same product previously.
9. Click Save.
You can also create your own style of the Subscribe Form by customizing the color of the texts and their background according to your preference. You can do this to match the theme of your store or just simply to have a customized look. Follow these easy steps:
1. Scroll down to the Style section.
2. Choose your own preferred color for the following:
- Modal Background and Header Text
- Button Text and Button background
- Success text and Success Background
- Error Text and Error Background
Note: The changes will automatically apply and will be visible in the Preview section on the right.
3. Click Save.
You now have a modified and styled Subscribe Form.