Purpose: The Points Program serves as your guidelines in giving out reward points to the customers. This is where you can create and specify details on how the customer can earn his points, how many points he can get, and what rewards they can redeem using their accumulated points.
This process shows you how to set up the rewards that customers can redeem using their earned points thru the Points Program.
1. Launch the app and go to Program.
2. In the Points Program window, make sure the status is set to ON.
3. Scroll down to the Redeeming Points section and check the default rewards already set up. You can edit any of them or add a new one.
4. Click Add Another Reward.
5. Choose the kind of reward you want to add from any of the options offered. In this example, let's choose Free Shipping.
6. Create a new title for the Free Shipping coupon or retain the existing title depending on your preference.
7. Set the number of points that equates to the shipping amount.
8. (Optional) Check the box to set a maximum shipping amount that the reward can be applied to and enter the amount on the field provided.
9. Click Create to save your settings.
Your new reward is now created!