Changing Design Settings for your Banner
Changing the design settings for your banner using the EU Cookie Bar app is easy. You can change colors for its texts, backgrounds, buttons, and many more to set up the appearance of your site according to your preference and brand.
The steps below show you how:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to your EU Cookie Bar app.
2. Scroll down to the Design Settings section.
3. Choose a color for your banner's background. In this example, we choose a deep purple color.
Note: The preview section on the right will automatically reflect the changes as you update the settings.
4. Choose the color of the text for your banner. In this example, we use the color, White.
5. Choose the color of the link for your banner. In this example, we choose Blue.
6. Choose the color for the button's background. In this example, we set it to TRANSPARENT.
7. Choose the color of the text on the button. In this example, we choose White.
8. Choose the color of the button border. In this example, we choose White.
9. Click Save.
Your store now has a customized cookie banner according to your preference.